This presentation will cover;
- Technology changes that drive our focus on the small satellite market.
- How electron is different from other launch vehicles; ie. manufacture, composition, flight deployment stages,
- Why we launch from where we do; ie. why Mahia and Whallops Island
- What we have achieved in such a short time
- What developments are in our sites
Chuck is Launch Complex Manager in Mahia for Rocket Lab. Prior to this he had 22 years in the NZ Army retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel. He managed a public transport company in Christchurch before managing Fuel Distribution contract in Afghanistan and Remote Projects contract in Iraq. He was also State Highway Manager, NZ Transport Agency in the Napier office for 5 years and private business project for a couple of years.